- 16-Feb-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Peterborough, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Director of Quality Assurance
Flying Colours Corp is a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions and maintenance. With facilities in Canada, USA, and Singapore our continued growth and success is driven by our talented workforce that embody our core values: integrity, innovation and flexibility.
Flying Colours Corp. is seeking a Director of Quality Assurance. This position is located in Peterborough, ON, CA.
The Director of Quality Assurance will be responsible for exercising quality control of airworthiness matters in the maintenance, manufacturing, completion, AS9100C and NADCAP functions.
- Liaison with Transport Canada on regulatory and maintenance subjects.
- Liaison with Foreign Regulatory Agencies for regulatory and AMO approvals.
- Responsible for the Quality Assurance Programs, including audits and on-going evaluation of program effectiveness and improvements.
- Maintain and revise the MPM, QPM, QSM and Foreign Approval Manuals to ensure they always comply to the regulations.
- Maintain an effective training program.
- Work in collaboration with production and provide technical guidance/assistance.
- Ensure work performed meets quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Conduct investigations, risk analysis and prepare incident reports.
- Be an active member and promote the Safety Management System (SMS).
- Promote Continuous Improvement activities.
- Monitor maintenance activities and ensure the Company Manuals are adhered to.
- Valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) license M1/M2 issued by Transport Canada.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a licensed AME.
- Meet the standards of competency of CAR 573.04
- Experience in Quality Assurance and MRO activities.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Organized, autonomous and very motivated.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Internet)
- Ability to speak Mandarin.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (occasional overtime may be required)
Salary: We offer competitive compensation to qualified and highly motivated candidates.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com. Please quote job position in the subject-line of your email.
While we appreciate all resumes received, we can only contact those applicants under consideration for interview.
Flying Colours Corp. is proud to participate in the Legislated Employment Equity Program (LEEP). We welcome applications from all qualified candidates including candidates representing the four designated groups: Women, member of Visible Minorities, Aboriginal Peoples and Persons with Disabilities.