- 13-Mar-2017 to 30-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Chesterfield, MO, USA
- Full Time
FLYING COLOURS CORP. was established in 1989 is a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions & maintenance. Flying Colours has grown into a leading aviation service provider with concentration in the following areas:
- Green Completions
- Refurbishment & Modification
- Executive Conversions
- Maintenance & Repair
- Exterior Paint
- Avionics Upgrade & Installation
- Engineering & Design
Flying Colours is a factory authorized Bombardier service center.
Generating awareness for and selling Flying Colours' airframe, interior and avionics products within the Upper Midwest and/or Eastern United States.
- Manage/build relationships within a defined list of prospects and customers in order to meet and exceed territory sales quotas.
- Communicate with prospects as appropriate to promote Flying Colours' airframe, interior, avionics and components capabilities.
- Develop solutions and create detailed price proposals as requested by the client.
- Maintain a close relationship between other sales team members, engineering, production shops and other internal departments.
- Ensure the accuracy of the CRM system by appropriately updating all customer/prospect information.
- Travel as required to ensure appropriate territory coverage.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales.
Broad knowledge of a discipline such as business, equivalent to a college or university degree. Technical, aviation related schooling is desired. Minimum of five years of experience in aviation in order to gain sufficient knowledge to fulfill the duties of the position.
Other required skills include:
- Composure in stressful situations
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Strong Listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Written and Verbal Communications skills
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive description of all work required in the job.
Flying Colours Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer