- 18-Apr-2017 to 12-May-2017 (CST)
- Peterborough, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Flying Colours Corp is a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions and maintenance. With facilities in Canada, USA, and Singapore our continued growth and success is driven by our talented workforce that embody our core values: integrity, innovation and flexibility.
Due to continued growth, Flying Colours Corp. is seeking experienced Avionics Technicians. These positions are located in Peterborough, ON, CA.
The position entails a solid foundation of avionics system installation on both turbo props and jet aircraft, including electrical, entertainment, and instruments on both jet and turbo prop aircraft. This position also involves, but is not limited to installation tasks, repairs, modifications, and inspections on aircraft systems and equipment.
- Visually inspect, assess, and assist in installations, repairs and modifications to aircraft systems and equipment.
- Remove, install, and functionally test aircraft components.
- Dismantle and assemble aircraft systems for repair and overhaul.
- Diagnostically troubleshoot aircraft defects and carry out corrective action.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are controlled on aircraft that are receiving maintenance within the company's facilities and that technical records are originated and retained with respect to all inspections and maintenance functions.
- Complete records of work done to sustain an accurate record system.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret blueprints and written technical instructions.
- Work in confined spaces and elevated heights when required.
- Must perform work in accordance with all Transport Canada guidelines.
- Completion of College/GEGEP/vocational/or technical training.
- AME "E" Aircraft License preferred.
- At least 3 years of aircraft maintenance experience is required.
- Experience or endorsements on Bombardier CL300, CL600-605, CL850, BD700 Global aircraft is particularly desirable.
- Excellent planning, organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent judgment, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve.
Work Hours: Monday-Sunday Rotational Schedule (must be able to work some weekends)
How to Apply
Qualified applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com. Please quote job position in the subject-line of your email.
While we appreciate all resumes received, we can only contact those applicants under consideration for interview.
Flying Colours Corp. is proud to participate in the Legislated Employment Equity Program (LEEP). We welcome applications from all qualified candidates including candidates representing the four designated groups: Women, member of Visible Minorities, Aboriginal Peoples and Persons with Disabilities.