- 03-Apr-2017 to 30-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Peterborough, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Flying Colours Corp is a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions and maintenance. With facilities in Canada, USA, and Singapore our continued growth and success is driven by our talented workforce that embody our core values: integrity, innovation and flexibility.
Due to continued growth, Flying Colours Corp. is seeking an experienced Program Manager for their Peterborough, ON, CA location. The position requires a solid foundation of project management experience with Challenger 850/605 and CRJ 700/900, and Global aircraft completions.
The Program Manager will ensure that work meets or exceeds specifications determined in conjunction with the customer, as well as internal/external quality standards and regulations. Program Managers also work with Production and Service personnel to ensure operational issues, completion specifications and scheduling timelines are adhered to.
Responsible to the Director, Program Management for, but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and communicate customer needs and expectations to Purchasing, Operations and Maintenance teams to ensure all internal FCC groups are fully informed and project-ready to complete contracted projects on-time, as well as within scope and budget.
- Document all customer requests post-project commencement and forward to appropriate departments to ensure any modifications are incorporated into production scope. Ensure all work outside of scope is properly authorized and charged to customer.
- Prioritize essential and non-essential tasks to effectively manage time and company resources.
- Follow-up post completion to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Ensure that SMS events are reported in accordance with company policies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Program Management.
Experience and Competency Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an MRO environment.
- Experience on Challenger 850/605, CRJ 700/900, Global aircraft is recommended.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Bilingual (French/English) and other languages an asset.
- Excellent collaborative problem-solving skills with an ability to implement solutions, prioritize competing priorities and resolve potential conflicts.
- Completion of College/CEGEP/vocational/or technical training.
- Ability to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends as required.
We offer competitive compensation to qualified and highly motivated candidates. Please note that applicants for this position must have current status to work in Canada in order to be considered for this opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume in MS-Word OR PDF format. Please quote the position title in the subject-line of your email.
While we appreciate all resumes received, we can only contact directly those applicants under consideration for interview. EOE .
Flying Colours Corp. is proud to participate in the Legislated Employment Equity Program (LEEP). We welcome applications from all qualified candidates including candidates representing the four designated groups: Women, members of Visible Minorities, Aboriginal Peoples and Persons with Disabilities.