- 18-Apr-2017 to 12-May-2017 (CST)
- Peterborough, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Group Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life, AD&D, CI, LTD)
FLEXIBILITY, INTEGRITY & INNOVATION
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer M1/M2
Flying Colours Corp is a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions and maintenance. With facilities in Canada, USA, and Singapore our continued growth and success is driven by our talented workforce that embody our core values: integrity, innovation and flexibility.
Flying Colours Corp. is seeking experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers M1/M2. These positions are located in Peterborough, ON, CA.
This position entails knowledge of piston, turbo prop, and jet aircraft and the maintenance applications associated with them. Positions also involve, but are not limited to repairs, modifications, and inspections on aircraft structures, systems, and equipment.
- Visually inspect, assess, and assist in repairs and modifications to aircraft structures, systems, and equipment.
- Remove, install, and functionally test aircraft components.
- Dismantle and assemble aircraft systems for repair and overhaul.
- Remove aircraft control systems, check rigging, and re-assemble.
- Diagnostically troubleshoot aircraft defects and carry out corrective action.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are controlled on aircraft that are receiving maintenance within the company's facilities and that technical records are originated and retained with respect to all inspections and maintenance functions.
- Complete records of work done to sustain an accurate record system.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret blueprints and written technical instructions.
- Work in confined spaces and elevated heights when required.
- Must perform work in accordance with all Transport Canada guidelines.
- Completion of College/CEGEP/vocational/or technical training.
- AME "M" Aircraft License (M1, M2)
- Experience or endorsements on Citations, Falcons, Gulfstreams, Hawker, Beechcraft, Lear series, Bombardier CL300, CL600-605, CL850, BD700 Global aircraft is particularly desirable.
- 5-10 years of licensed aircraft maintenance experience is required.
- Excellent planning, organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent judgment, strong attention to detail.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, alternating with two weekends every six weeks Friday-Monday 7:00 am to 6:00 am (occasional overtime may be required)
Salary: We offer competitive compensation to qualified and highly motivated candidates.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job position in the subject-line of your email.
While we appreciate all resumes received, we can only contact those applicants under consideration for interview.
Flying Colours Corp. is proud to participate in the Legislated Employment Equity Program (LEEP). We welcome applications from all qualified candidates including candidates representing the four designated groups: Women, member of Visible Minorities, Aboriginal Peoples and Persons with Disabilities.