- 17-Apr-2017 to 12-May-2017 (CST)
- Peterborough, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Group Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life, AD&D, CI, LTD)
FLEXIBILITY, INTEGRITY & INNOVATION
Flying Colours Corp is a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions and maintenance. With facilities in Canada, USA, and Singapore our continued growth and success is driven by our talented workforce that embody our core values: integrity, innovation and flexibility.
As an employee you will have the opportunity to be part of a growing operation. Our employees enjoy competitive wages, group benefits, free uniforms, paid training and apprenticeship opportunities.
Aircraft Paint Prep Technician (Weekend Shift)
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting skilled Paint Preppers to join our team. At Flying Colours Corp. a Paint Prepper is responsible for preparing aircraft surfaces and/or aircraft parts for paint in a high-quality, accurate and efficient manner. Successful candidates adapt to an always changing, fast-paced environment, and work well in a team setting while maintaining a positive attitude. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Clean, mask and sand aircraft surfaces and/or parts;
- Prepare and maintain prep equipment and tools for safety & cleanliness;
- Completion of daily tasks as directed and in accordance with quality procedures;
- Practice safe work practices at all times;
- Keep work area clean and organized;
- Demonstrate team work & commitment to ongoing training for success in position.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in a paint prep position or auto detailing position an asset;
- Completion of high school or equivalent;
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and pride in work.
- A strong team member who proactively helps others.
- Demonstrated safe work habits.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and at heights required.
- Ability to wear a respirator and other required PPE.
Hours of Work
- Weekend Only: Friday-Sunday 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
Compensation: $15.00 per hour + shift premium
How to Apply Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS-Word or PDF format indicating job title in the subject line of your email, as well as your shift preference.
Please note: applicants must have current legal status to work in Canada.
While we appreciate all resumes received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Flying Colours Corp is proud to participate in the Legislated Employment Equity Program (LEEP). We welcome applications from all qualified candidates including candidates representing the four designated groups: Women, members of Visible Minorities, Aboriginal Peoples and Persons with Disabilities.